Friday, March 18, 2011

16 weeks

Today I am 16 weeks pregnant!  I cant believe I made this far already!  I can easily say ahh I brezzed thru the first 4 months now that I am here.  How quickly we forget the bad.  I had the worst morning sickness, I didnt want to be pregnant anymore.  And so easily I have passed it and forgotten! I guess thats why we continue to have more and more babies after the 1st!  I am still getting to the gym at least 3 sometimes 5 days a week! I am so proud of myself!  I am really tired. I am not sure if its just the pregnancy or the fact that I workout and work and have a toddler,...oh and I am moving LOL  Reading that makes me tired.  I guess i am normal :-)
What else can I tell you... cravings?  Hmmm, it was salty stuff for awhile, then greasy stuff, then red meat and now its fruits n veggies.  I guess nothing really too compelling.  No real complaints yet either.
I had an OB appt the other day, and we heard the wee ones heartbeat, I find that so comforting :-)   I have an ultrasound on April 8 and we hope to find out the gender.  Here is my belly, this morning at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment