Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my belly is getting big!





I am near the 12 week mark.  I havent wrote much lately. Why? Honestly because I have been feeling horrible... really really horrible.  I have been much sicker with this pregnancy. I am having a tough time coping some days with the extreme fatigue from Shelby not sleeping, and the vomiting..... AAAHHH.   I have to say it is SLOWLY getting better!  I am starting to get excited seeing my belly pop, it seemed to happen over night, and the best part, i havent gained a pound!!  Woohoo!   I have booked my anatomy scan for April 8, that will be the day we find out the gender!! I am so excited!  This is starting to become more real to me everyday! 

1 comment:

  1. Plan your Pregnancy as you like with home check Ovulation Kit now you can choose your time and date of pregnancy

    ReplyDelete